Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Jul 2005
So on edge.
My fiancé' and I have been fighting with each other over the past month. We seem to fight nearly everyday. I have been treating him badly and he has been treating me badly. He has been keeping secrets from me and I forgave him for it. Now we are giving our relationship one last try. I love him so much but cannot trust him. I still feel anger and resentment towards him. Although things are ok with us, I still feel so angry at him and feel like just telling him where to can go. There is obviously alot of tension between us and I cannot pretend to be nice to him and pretend to care for him when I am secretly feel angry because of the way he has hurt me. We both feel the tension and bcoz of this tension, I am afraid that I blow my top with him and then our relationship is over. We want to save our relationship but we can't even stand being in the same room as each other. A break sounds good but I have no other place to go and besides, I cannot kick him out of his own home. How do I overcome this tension? I have tried to get over it but I just cannot help the way I feel.
See a relationship counsellor, so yu can both give this "one last try" a good chance, either way
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Prof Shabir Madhi 'mortified' at decision on AstraZeneca vaccine, says it might expire
- Splitting up the pot: Steinhoff offers 5.5% payout to market purchase claimants to settle
- Glencore 'used relationship' with Ramaphosa to 'extort' Eskom, former CEO Brian Molefe claims
- Meet SA's youngest doctor, Thakgalo Thibela, 21
- Karyn Maughan | 'Our hands are tied' - JSC after calls for Hlophe's suspension over Bongo acquittal
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes