Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
05 Jul 2005
Sorry, maybe in your next life
Well well CS, guess who i got a call from at lunch time. My ex-lover (you know the one i broke it off with a few weeks back) he's hoping we can continue from where we left off a few weeks back (you know what i mean) and how in love he is with me and he cannot stop thinking about me and there's still so much him and I haven't done together yet, like go flying, etc. and i mustn't listen to what people tell me about him wanting his bread buttered on both sides 'cos its not like that, and so on and so forth. And as tempted as I was (the usual emotional stuff) I told him NO CAN DO BRU. I can't believe I did it. Anyhow, I thought I would share that with you seen as though I've been having a hard time since the split.
Well, congratulations for standing up to your earlier decision ! You have been empowered, and have recognized how much you are worth, and that you deserve more than he has been able to give you.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- WATCH | How face masks protect you against Covid-19
- Covid-19: is obesity really more of a risk factor for men than women?
- Some Covid-19 'long-haulers' showing signs of fatigue, mood disorders three months after infection
- THE ESKOM FILES | Money for jam: StefStocks, Basil Read accused of fleecing millions from Kusile 'scheme'
- Unfriendly fire: Top cop Khehla Sitole, fired Crime Intelligence boss Peter Jacobs trade blame over Kinnear murder
- Is R2.7 billion for SAA subsidiaries enough or will taxpayers have to cough up more, parly asks
- Covid-19: Mkhize cracks whip ahead of Phase 2 vaccinations
- Spike in carjackings, home robberies evident citizens not safe in their most personal spaces
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9472 votes
68% - 20299 votes