Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
12 Nov 2004
STILL THOSE FEELINGS
i once send a somethings me wanting my boss. you know we ended up doing it in his office, i know it was wrong kill me if you want people, we both enjoyed it and now w eare seeing each other everyday. and now when i see him i get more and more aroused that before coz he has it all and he says its' the same to him too. whenever we meet somewhere in the corner of an office we kiss each other. when it's lunch he calls me to his office. but we don't do it now in his office we do it at his home or at my place or in the hotel, he says he also wants to marry me. i'm alone and his alone too. he also says he cums when he thinks of me, coz i give him what he wants. on sundays he usually calls me that i cook at his place and we have lunch together.
This is all about sex, you poor thing. Aren't you wanting some actual love in your life ? Don't pay too much attention when he just talks about marriage --- ask for an engagement ring, and a party at the office to announce it to everyone. Then maybe he means it.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- Covid-19: New study to probe whether vaccinated people can still spread the virus
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Wandile Sihlobo | Africa is not a good maize export market right now - here's why
- The novelty of Covid-19: Will it force insurers to hike prices or treat survivors differently?
- EXPLAINER | Chief Justice, SARS and NPA: A timeline of unsolved burglaries
- German court still assessing Markus Jooste's likelihood of conviction before main trial starts
- R250m available for Covid-19 vaccine 'no-fault compensation' fund - Mkhize
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19996 votes