Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
23 Jul 2008
My hubby & I have been tog for 23 years & have an amazing marriage. At hubby' s work there is a woman who only goes after married men. She is very disliked by all the staff. She swears and treats them badly. Won' t even greet people below her & gets people fired by lying about them. The whole of last year she tried to get my hubby. She threw herself at him & even offered to be his sex buddy. He told me everything as it unfolded & said " no thanks" to her. They are both on the same job level. Now she is making his life hell. The Director doesn' t seem to care. All the staff want her to leave, how can we get her to go??
SOmeone with proper experience of workplace law could advise here. Maybe the CCMA or Dept of Labour would recognize the company / Director's toleration of her misconduct as an unfair labour practice ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Obesity, diabetes not only increases risk of severe Covid - it increases the risk of being infected
- Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
- Trichomonas gallinae disease or canker killing birds in Eastern Cape?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19876 votes