Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
20 Jan 2009
Thank you cybie, be glad the pms aliens dont invade you, half a xanor help to just calm my compulsive thoughts and sleep well just use when pms strikes. My dr prescribed 1mg can knock out a cow, will stick to half . .
Yes, stick to half. Unless you encounter a particularly nasty cow who deerves to be knocked out. ...
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Pfizer shot working well, but latest data from Israel suggests 3rd shot may benefit older people
- Five nutrition mistakes you make when you start exercising
- Living with long Covid: ‘Eight months after being on a ventilator, I'm still not okay’
- How often should we exercise to get in shape?
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- 'Audacity': Four years into life sentence, Carl Schoombie's killer applies for medical parole
- ANALYSIS | Food prices are soaring. Here's how SA's top food producers are keeping up
- The EFF's Vuyani Pambo on politics, his religious upbringing and why he led #FeesMustFall
- Best friends collide in mid-air parachute crash in Mpumalanga – with devastating results
- John Matisonn | Lobbyists target Biden’s climate plan
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
30% - 9645 votes
70% - 22657 votes