Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
19 Apr 2006
I dont know if many people thank you often enough. But i hope you are here for many more years. Your advise is inspiring. I know you struggle at times to reach out to everyone because of the amount of postings you received. But thank you for those of us that you have managed to help over the years. Here wishing you good luck for the next couple of years.
Thank you very much, Que. I try my best. It has indeed been very gratifying to see how many people have been helped over these years, and we only get around one or two smart-alecs to sour the tone, each year. Its the sincerity and helpfulness of many readers, like yourself, that makes it all worthwhile
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Many of us overestimate our exercise levels – here’s how to calculate how much you really do
- Over half of adults unvaccinated for Covid-19 fear needles – here’s what’s proven to help
- Some people would rather endure physical pain than having to think too hard, study reveals
- Covid-19 may create hearing and balance disorders, new study shows
- Encouraging study shows Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine protective against variants, including Beta in SA
- Tembisa 10: As parents clash over birth, Independent Media says Rampedi 'only one who can comment'
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- ANALYSIS | Bulls providing SA clues for the Europe adventure is a poor train of thought
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9518 votes
69% - 20819 votes