Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
17 Dec 2004
The Apprentice: Articles by Cybershrink or did I miss something?
I saw that you have already suuplied the articles for the coming episodes up until the final 2 contestants. Did I miss those episodes or are they still coming? The last episode I watched was when Katrina was fired this Tuesday.
I don't routinely check the postings, but it would require someone to make a BIG. HUGE error in the office, if they posted any episodes ahead of time, ahead of what has been broadcast. But I have just checked the site, and I only see the postings for the most recent episode in which katrina leaves. So what are you talking about ? I have seen every episode, including the grand finale, but I'm not talking about the content of upcoming shows yet.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Ivermectin doesn't speed recovery in people with mild Covid-19, new study finds
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- ANALYSIS | André de Ruyter accused of SA’s irredeemable sin as he shuts down Eskom patronage networks
- Karyn Maughan | Hard to say I’m sorry: Mogoeng's apology ruling demands putting duty before faith
- Shelved? aQuellé back on shelves despite continuing probes into KwaSizabantu
- Mbalula's comments indicate the ANC is far from united in bid to oust Public Protector
- Adriaan Basson | Trial by social media - the tragic Lindsay Dentlinger story
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19452 votes