Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
10 Dec 2005
The power within us: IT CAN BE DONE
Some years ago I decided to start my own business I had a few thousand rand in my account. I went through very difficult financial times. Somedays I did not know what todo. At the same time I had a very deep personal pain in my life that would keep me up at night, I cried daily was very depressed. All i did is I just focused on what had to be done. Today I still have that personal pain and it still haunts me, but my business that did R 30 000 a month now does over R 70 million a year, It can be done despite all the pain in our lives. I thought by sharing that with you guys you could understand that IT CAN BE DONE.
Thanks for a reminder to our readers that one can become successful by hard work and persistance. I'd hope that you can now afford to take the time for some skilled counselling to deal with that pain you have been feeling ; though you also make the important point that merely feeling such personal pain doesn't mean we can't press ahead and succeed.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
- Going electric? Infrastructure and technology hurdles must be overcome first - Toyota SA boss
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9430 votes
68% - 19919 votes