Ask an expert

05 Aug 2010

this happens in the movies - i cant breathe
Ok, i''m alright, i just need to share this with people i don''t know!!! I was involved with a man who was no good, doesnt pay maintenance, a cheater, had a child with him, seeks money from me (to perform rituals - i wrote about it) and so on... I''ve refused to give him the money and i''m demanding the money i borrowed him back so now we were fighting and it got so bad to a point where he told me that he is " with my friend at some mall and they will be going home to have sex" ! It didn''t come as a surprise because I''ve suspected that he was doing that although i concluded to thinking that i was being naive! I was so insecured when i was with him because of the many relationships he had (cheated) and i suspected EVERY female that was around him until I decided to end the relationship as i felt that i couldn''t live like that! He was just messing with my head - i had panic attacks, anxiety, to sum it up I was in HELL!

I am a little bit hurt and I actually couldn''t care as i am currently in a meaningful relationship with someone that loves me and appreciates my child!!! I promised myself that i wasn''t going to loose sleep about that but i did and i don''t understand why? I really don''t want this issue to be the only thing i think about, i''ve been through this before and i don''t want to go through it again!

Sorry, i just had to tell someone!
Answer 476 views

01 Jan 0001

And he thought that threatening to go off and have sex with someone else, was a smart move when you were telling him to repay money he had borrowed from you ? Its now even more clear how wise it is to get out of any sort of relatonship with him. He's a bad habit you are giving up, like smoking, and it'll take a while to work out of your system. When thoughts about him or anger towards him, pop up, don't beat yourself up about it, just swat the thoughts away like an annoying fly, and start thinking about something more useful
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.