Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
24 Jun 2010
this man - i''ve stopped feeling guilty
I was involved with " this foreign business man" about 7 years ago, he was on a business trip and we just hit it off (i was his g/f and he was my b/f) I was about 23yrs. He promised that whatever rands he had (R10 000) - he would give them to me when leaving the country, that never happened (it was not about his money but he made the promise and never kept it), he left without telling me actually. 7 years later he comes to my town and i accommodate him with an agreed fee, however - he expected me to be his p.a, maid and lover - fine i did all that! the next thing he does not go out of his way to assist me financially - my house is falling to pieces and i expected him to at least show sympathy - the next thing he gives my friend a compliment about her house and this is how he puts it :am sure a man wouldn''t mind being kidnapped and brought to this place! i was disgusted and when i told him - he thought i was just being petty! the next thing he leaves my house in my absence and does not settle the bill!!!! Initially i thought that i drove him away but i figured that all he is, is a USER!!! If am out of line - please tell me!
He sounds like a selfish exploiter who took advantage of you, yes, indeed a user. Its sad you didn't recognize this much earlier on - but I think you'll know to ignore him on any future visits.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes