Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Aug 2010
Time to close this book??
We dated for 3 years, broke up for 2, back together again now. We also have a child together. Things were going fine between the two of us and then he suddently changed. My take on this is if he isnt interested then its best to call things quits now and never look back. Close the book and never open it again. Am I harsh in saying this, to me its clear that we will never have a lastin relationship. This doesnt change his relationship with our child. I have to move on and so does he, we both need to find happiness out there and its clear its not together. Am i correct in saying this???
I hear your concerns, but nobody outside of the relationship, except perhaps if you were in therapy, could usefully answer your question. As maria says, couples counselling isn't necessarily to glue copuples together, but to help them understand themsevles, each other, and the relatonship, far better and more usefully
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Political greed is the biggest fire to put out
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- Gwede Mantashe, Thandi Modise not keen on parliamentary oversight committee on Presidency
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes