Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
20 Jul 2005
To LP - re "What do you think?"
Well, actually, you can't read the writing on the wall because your back is up against it (can't remember who first said that - someone famous, like Churchill or Britney Spears, not sure) but, chap, its clear as daylight to me that you are being used as a stop-gap, a temporary hang-around.
I don't get this "I'm confused" rubbish - what does it mean? "That I may have feelings for you and I may not and I may have feelings for someone I used to know and I may not?" What? As far as I am concerned she's keeping her options open - you being the second choice. Second, no matter whatany silver medallist tells you, is less appealing than first.
She tells you to trust her - trust, my friend, is earned and not given because she wants to keep secrets from you and use trust a vehicle to torture you with. So this is the second time she's had this "issue", this mysterious problem so, if the past is the best predictor of the future, she'll have it again and again. If you are still around, shining your silver medal, you just have to trust her again.
I say leave her so that she can concentrate on settling and sorting her issues. Find a girl that has no baggage - otherwise you'll be a porter for a long, long time.
No, wasn't Britney Spears that British wartime leader ? Nice advice, and I enjoy the wit with which you express yourself !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Experts want greater transparency about delayed skin reactions some people get from Moderna vaccine
- An obsession with ‘likes’ on social media akin to animals seeking food rewards, new study reports
- The big picture | ‘The loss of humanity’: South Africa and the Global South’s battle for Covid-19 vaccine justice
- What we know about the charges against former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste
- WATCH | 'This was the most death I've dealt with' - Cape Town doctor reflects on a year of Covid-19
- Karyn Maughan | How the WC Judge President has faced 10 major scandals, without any sanction
- Looking back at Patient Zero’s journey
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9378 votes
67% - 19420 votes