Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
30 Jul 2008
My Partner lied to me for a whole year. He could see i was hurt and cried allot but still he looked me in my eyes and still lied to me. I went though hell always wondering.I eventually caught him out. He lied about something very serious. He realy hurt me badly. Now its a year later and i am still battling to get over it. The trust is broken and not sure if it will be fixed. Now i dont trust him and i dont believe him. I am always thinking that he is lieying to me. I know for a fact that he lies to me about stupid small things. Why do people lie ? How do you get trust back? Will this ever blow over. Like i said it a year later and i still cry about it.
OK, so apparently he was skilled at lying, and felt no scruples to prevent him from doing it, even to someone who loved him. You chose the wrong guy. Why continue to care about someone like that ? Why not love on to find more trustworthy people ? He would have to earn your trust, not simply to expect tou to develop amnesia about it. If you want to stay together, see a relationship counsellor together, and work on this seriously, as a couple
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- Tributes pour in for Durban Metro officer who died while diving
- 'Illegitimate' royal council plans to loot Balobedu funds, ANC MP Mathole Motshekga claims
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20321 votes