Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
30 Jul 2008
My Partner lied to me for a whole year. He could see i was hurt and cried allot but still he looked me in my eyes and still lied to me. I went though hell always wondering.I eventually caught him out. He lied about something very serious. He realy hurt me badly. Now its a year later and i am still battling to get over it. The trust is broken and not sure if it will be fixed. Now i dont trust him and i dont believe him. I am always thinking that he is lieying to me. I know for a fact that he lies to me about stupid small things. Why do people lie ? How do you get trust back? Will this ever blow over. Like i said it a year later and i still cry about it.
OK, so apparently he was skilled at lying, and felt no scruples to prevent him from doing it, even to someone who loved him. You chose the wrong guy. Why continue to care about someone like that ? Why not love on to find more trustworthy people ? He would have to earn your trust, not simply to expect tou to develop amnesia about it. If you want to stay together, see a relationship counsellor together, and work on this seriously, as a couple
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines and severe side effects: These numbers will help you keep calm
- Covid-19: Delta variant symptoms include headache, runny nose – can feel 'more like a bad cold'
- Covid-19 immunity passports: People could become lax about basic protection measures
- The EFF wants us to use the Russian, Chinese vaccines. But there are unanswered questions about them
- What is a nutritionally balanced diet and how do you achieve it?
- 'Vengeful spite' and 'publicity seekers': Ace Magashule, ANC meet in court
- Don't worry - we will eventually have the money for SAA, Harith says amid funding concerns
- Karyn Maughan | Malema's bid to gag former EFF MP over VBS ends in tears for the fighters
- No trust, no understanding - the divide between SA's formal sector and the township economy
- Tour Verdict: SA's bowling boxes ticked, but batting issues remain a work in progress
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9527 votes
69% - 20980 votes