Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
25 Nov 2004
Urgent advice needed
I need advice urgently here. My b/f and I broke up on Friday and he said he would come and collect his stuff on Sunday. I never heard a word since then, so I sms'ed him to tell him to come today because the maid is there. He asked if he could come next week and then asked how I am. I replied he could come next week and that I was fine. I am not fine. I am hurting inside. I dont think he cares a damn about me. What do you think?
Actually, from the outside, looking in, we can't guess how he actally feels about you. Maybe he cares, maybe he doesn't. As Q says, there's no good reason why you should continue to store his stuff if it is distressing you. it sounds as if he may be having second thoughts about the breakup -- how you deal with that depends on what you want and how you feel. think carefully over the comments by angel and me.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Covid-19: Men create more antibodies after asymptomatic infections and keep them for longer – new research
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Storm in a teacup? Rooibos farmers fear the worst as they await price fate
- ANC deputy chief whip called a “fool” by EFF MPL
- There’s 'nothing special' about it: JSC feels 'no pressure' to finalise John Hlophe matter
- Will the ANCYL's new task team be able to fix the youth wing?
- 'My heart broke in half' - Miguel Louw's mother, sister speak of their emotional turmoil
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19906 votes