Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Jul 2008
Was i sexual abused or what.
when i was a kid i think it started when i was bout 6 years and it happen for a while i was xposure to sex. i wish that it didnt happen. 4rw what i can remember it being like 20 years ok my brother friend would also fondle me him being 4 years older than me. it later become a little more i cant remember the age he would try to put his penis im me and suck me. i wouldnt like that put of me like the att at the beginning but later wanted everything to stop. i remember one occasion my brother also tried to put his penis in me. i remember that with my brother and his friend it was to soar that why i didnt let it go deep it. put of me knew that this was wrong as my parents didnt know. is it sexual abuse cause i liked it at the begin the fondle and kissing but being penetrated i didnt like. as friends we would play hide n seek my brother friend always wanted to hide with me and that time would mess around with me. i remember i was forced to suck my brother and his friends penis. i dont think my brother knew what his friend was doing.i wish that i had told an adult that time. i cant remember what aged this stop but as i grew older i become aware that this is not normally. i must say i was also scared for guys since that time and only aged 22 did i allow a guy to get close with me again.
It was sexually abusive, even if you liked some or all of it. What may be more significant, as various forms of sexual play is quite common among children, is that you still remember it and are still concerned about it. It would be useful for you to see a good local counsellor to work through your concerns about these events, so you can move on and leave these far behind you, so you can be free to enjoy the rest of your life without carrying these concerns with you
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- Experts want greater transparency about delayed skin reactions some people get from Moderna vaccine
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Former intelligence head Barry Gilder: 'There is a need for young voices in SA'
- ‘It was always there’: German envoy Martin Schäfer remembers Shoah survivor Veronica Phillips
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19423 votes