Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Jul 2008
Was i sexual abused or what.
when i was a kid i think it started when i was bout 6 years and it happen for a while i was xposure to sex. i wish that it didnt happen. 4rw what i can remember it being like 20 years ok my brother friend would also fondle me him being 4 years older than me. it later become a little more i cant remember the age he would try to put his penis im me and suck me. i wouldnt like that put of me like the att at the beginning but later wanted everything to stop. i remember one occasion my brother also tried to put his penis in me. i remember that with my brother and his friend it was to soar that why i didnt let it go deep it. put of me knew that this was wrong as my parents didnt know. is it sexual abuse cause i liked it at the begin the fondle and kissing but being penetrated i didnt like. as friends we would play hide n seek my brother friend always wanted to hide with me and that time would mess around with me. i remember i was forced to suck my brother and his friends penis. i dont think my brother knew what his friend was doing.i wish that i had told an adult that time. i cant remember what aged this stop but as i grew older i become aware that this is not normally. i must say i was also scared for guys since that time and only aged 22 did i allow a guy to get close with me again.
Answered the other time you posted this question.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets underway countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Covid-19: Govt scrambles as third wave looms
- Serjeant at the Bar | The JSC should not claim it can preserve the legitimacy of the judicial system
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes