Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Jul 2008
Was i sexual abused or what.
when i was a kid i think it started when i was bout 6 years and it happen for a while i was xposure to sex. i wish that it didnt happen. 4rw what i can remember it being like 20 years ok my brother friend would also fondle me him being 4 years older than me. it later become a little more i cant remember the age he would try to put his penis im me and suck me. i wouldnt like that put of me like the att at the beginning but later wanted everything to stop. i remember one occasion my brother also tried to put his penis in me. i remember that with my brother and his friend it was to soar that why i didnt let it go deep it. put of me knew that this was wrong as my parents didnt know. is it sexual abuse cause i liked it at the begin the fondle and kissing but being penetrated i didnt like. as friends we would play hide n seek my brother friend always wanted to hide with me and that time would mess around with me. i remember i was forced to suck my brother and his friends penis. i dont think my brother knew what his friend was doing.i wish that i had told an adult that time. i cant remember what aged this stop but as i grew older i become aware that this is not normally. i must say i was also scared for guys since that time and only aged 22 did i allow a guy to get close with me again.
Answered the other time you posted this question.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Encouraging study shows Pfizer’s Covid-19 vaccine protective against variants, including Beta in SA
- Many of us overestimate our exercise levels – here’s how to calculate how much you really do
- Some people would rather endure physical pain than having to think too hard, study reveals
- Covid-19 may create hearing and balance disorders, new study shows
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Tembisa 10: As parents clash over birth, Independent Media says Rampedi 'only one who can comment'
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- ANALYSIS | Bulls providing SA clues for the Europe adventure is a poor train of thought
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9518 votes
69% - 20818 votes