Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
02 Aug 2008
What is wrong with being married and going out with single friends.
Ok here is the deal. I' Ve come across married friends that there spouse have a problem with them going out with me cause i' m single. it seems that alot of people have this problem. it kinda seems that they have the perciption that you are going to let them into things they are not suppose. i really dont understand. maybe i will remind them of how it is to be single, and maybe they would want to be single again.i hate the idea that i would have to loose a friend because they are married now.
Its more accepted that a married couple might, together, go out with one or more single friends ; for a married man to go out with a single woman ( or vice versa )is very reasonably considered suspect, and for a married woman to go out with a single woman friend is seen as being at least neglectful of the spouse. You don't need to lose a married friend, but may need to modify expectations of exclusive one-on-one time with them.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Could following a vegan diet lead to poor bone health? Here’s what a study found
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Phone call anxiety: Why so many of us have it, and how to get over it
- Covid: A distorted sense of smell is dangerous but treatable
- Traditional healers in South Africa are exposed to infection, but few can get protective gear
- High Court judge caught up in maintenance tug of war between ex-husband and daughter
- INTERVIEW | Branches or not, we are SA's largest digital bank and we are not done - Capitec CEO
- Former Steinhoff CEO Markus Jooste has been charged in Germany. Now what?
- Gauteng DA says it's not defying national leaders by voting to oust Gauteng Premier David Makhura
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Former intelligence head Barry Gilder: 'There is a need for young voices in SA'
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19428 votes