Ask an expert

14 Jul 2005

What is wrong with me?
My marriage has recently reached a stage where my hb and me had to decide whether we are getting a divorce or seeing a clinical phycologist. The build up to this decision was coming for years but about the last 6 months it became worse (other woman and internet chat lines 24/7 from his side was involved) We have seen the clinical phycologist and established that there is hope but it is going to be a long journey. I should be extatic but to the contrary I am incredibly depressed the last few days. Dont understand me wrong I got wat I wanted - to safe this marriage. Please help, I do not understand myself.
Answer 338 views

01 Jan 0001

Well, seeing a psychologist is generally cheaper, and may lead to greater happiness. You have begun a long journey, and your emotional reactions at its different stages will be variable. keep travelling. And the counsellor's task is to help you both understand yourselves and each other.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19431 votes