Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Mar 2007
What is wrong with this picture?
Why can't some guys not be happy with one woman? I have been married to my hubbie for 3 years now an still het has the need to have as many other female friends as possible....and then he doesn't bother to talk to me at night when he comes home. We had a fight the other night because he befriended a female rep and wants her to become house friends with us....Hello!!! I am realy not interested! Is there something wrong with me? I am a house wife who cleans and cooks and raise our little boy. I NEVER go out to look for other male conversation even though I feel very lonely at times. Sex only happens in a blue moon (once in 3 weeks???) Tell me, what n the world is wrong with me???
He sounds insecure and desperately trying to prove to himself that he can be attractive to women. Press him to join you in marriage counselling ( eg through FAMSA ), as he is far from meeting his obligations towards you, and it doesn't even sound as though his behaviour is making even him happy.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- Striking SAA pilots could have had almost R1bn now if they agreed to settle, leaked doc shows
- Storm in a teacup? Rooibos farmers fear the worst as they await price fate
- ANC deputy chief whip called a “fool” by EFF MPL
- There’s 'nothing special' about it: JSC feels 'no pressure' to finalise John Hlophe matter
- Will the ANCYL's new task team be able to fix the youth wing?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes