Ask an expert

04 Aug 2008

what now??
Hi CS Sorry forgot to put in a subject, dont seem to be able to get in now if you can read it please reply here.
Answer 303 views

01 Jan 0001

I found it anyway, and have responded
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.