Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Dec 2005
What to do?
I have been in a relasioship for five month now, and it veels like I am doing all I can and he is just along for the ride. We have moved in together a week ago it was his idea,after I broke up with him, and now I am not so sure this is what i whant. He works long hours and if he is not working he is drinking or sleeping.There is no romance and I have to do every thing for him. He only put me down by saying I am fat, or my hare does not look good enough or he wil coment on somthing small but it makes me very upset. If I trie to speek to him about anything thats upsetting me he get very angry or he will make a joke of it.Every thing is a joke with him and it drives me mad no serious conversation. No telling each other we real love them, I realy whant to make thing work between us, but how do I get him to open up to me and tell me what he want and how he veel about me.Or do I leeve him for good this time?
Any adive please
Any adive please
Who on earth would you want to be with a guy like that ? The breaking up sounds like it was a good idea, the getting back together and movinmg in together sounds like a really bad idea. This is how he is --- if that's not what you like, don't expect him to udnergo a miraculous transformation in the direction you're hoping for !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Late-night snacks may negatively impact your work performance
- Vaccinated breastfeeding mothers may pass on Covid-19 antibodies to their babies
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Some members of committee tasked with re-establishing ANC youth wing tainted, warns analyst
- Out of line or out of context? What UCT lecturer said before 'Hitler committed no crime' comment
- UIF paid cash-strapped workers R58bn in Covid-19 relief, says Labour Minister
- Dube hostel project: Residents in the dark as to who will be allocated to refurbished units
- Caution: coal ahead - Firms dump top source that helps to keep the lights on
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19886 votes