Ask an expert

22 Aug 2007

what will u do you if it was u. help pl
What do you do if the only person to stop you from crying is the one who made you cry at first. I really need to live a life that I desrve I cry a lot my so called hubby is abusing me with his lies always, takes my perfume and go with it at his work when I need it he says I don't care about him and there are woman who wants him out there they can give him anythin that I cant what it a perfume? is nothing this man irritates me he is always a watch dog, stalking me and theatens me. what do I do I am tired of this and I know my frinds who are single they are very lonely.
Answer 301 views

01 Jan 0001

Maybe you can talk with the people at POWa, who help women who are abused, physically or verbally. OR see of a local clinic can provide counselling, to help you sort out this situation.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20022 votes