Ask an expert

25 Nov 2005

Where to go in Jhb
I'm going jhb on saturday to c Idols on sunday. Anyone have a good club I can go to on saturday.
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

YOu think a psychiatrist is the best person to ask that ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.