Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Nov 2005
which way 2 go?
when your husband lies to you time after time and has been doing things behind your back for so long what do you do? their is no trust in my marriage he has just done too much and i cant take it anymore im unhappy and part of me just wants to get on with my life. what i dont understand is he says he wiill change if i give him another chance, should he not change now? i have given him my reasons for not being able to go through this again and he tells me im just making excuses and i will be sorry if i leave and then i feel bad cause i do love him alot. i know he has a gf i have seen his messages on his phn and last nite i know he was with her but then he comes home telling me how much he loves but how after his been with her i dont understnd how he can do that. after all the things his done can he really change and would it work cause ill always be wondering is he lying whats he doing and im sure that creates more problems. why do i feel so bad for wanting to leave feels like ill break his heart and at the same time im scared to leave. what choice would be the best any advice?
Marriage counselling or separation or divorce --- or one accepts a highly unsatisfactory situation
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- Vaccine side effects are not uncommon - so, with J&J's jab: What are they, who gets them, and why?
- Experts don't expect J&J vaccine rollout to be paused for long - but suspension the right move
- Jail me, Zuma dares ConCourt as chief justice plays politics in JSC interviews
- Not having access to mental health treatment a violation of human rights - expert
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Attacks on our constitutional democracy: 4 strategies that are being used
- ANALYSIS | SA Rugby's very real financial concerns ahead of 2021 international season
- AfriForum and NSFAS at loggerheads over defunding of students
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19940 votes