Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
30 Jul 2008
why all the wrong men come to me?
I hope that this won' t be a question of the week. I am 29 and I feel i need a companion, a lover a friend and I am most definitely ready to settle down. I have grown spiritually and mentally but somehow I meet all the wrong men or maybe there' s something wrong that i am doing that i cannot pin point! Please help.
Counselling usually helps --- to identify what you're looking for, for instance, and to clarify how you've been going about this, to see if maybe you're lookingg in the wrong places, and to plan the future you want rather than the one you stumble over
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- Vaccine side effects are not uncommon - so, with J&J's jab: What are they, who gets them, and why?
- Solly Moeng | Profit above all: Why SA's whistleblowers are being ostracised
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19939 votes