Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
27 Oct 2006
why do things change
why do things change after you have a child and the women gets blamed for changing - the man does absolutely nothing to help out around the house although the workload has increased and apparently all you have to do for him to help is ask but how can you ask him to help out if he is never home anymore. the man loves and adores his child but when it suites him and i am so tired of being blamed for always being tired and moody cos he decides to go out with the guys - yes we used to go out together but come on i cant get a babysitter all the time so therefore i cant go out all the time yet he does and turns it around on me - so just a question when will men learn to do their fair share and take full responsibility for their child.
I'm woth Buzz here !
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Phone call anxiety: Why so many of us have it, and how to get over it
- Multiple studies find unique risks of heart disease and stroke for women
- Covid: A distorted sense of smell is dangerous but treatable
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Prof Shabir Madhi 'mortified' at decision on AstraZeneca vaccine, says it might expire
- Glencore 'used relationship' with Ramaphosa to 'extort' Eskom, former CEO Brian Molefe claims
- Mkhwebane's fate in the hands of the ANC
- EXPLAINER | What is the Land Court Bill about?
- OPINION | Is Discovery sincere in its push for 'social solidarity'?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19364 votes