Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- ADHD Expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Asthma Expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Cough Expert
- Oral health expert
- Depression expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
- Sex expert
- Sinusitis Expert
- Sleep disorders expert
15 Nov 2004
Why my weight is such an issue?
I have broken up with my boyfriend of 4 years. Now i am seeing a new guy who now works and live in the UK. When my ex phones he always ask if i have put on weight and nothing else?
i know that i am such a strong girl and nothing sexual will happen btn us, i would like to know why my weight is such an issue to him?
Sounds like your ex is just being snarky and trying to upset you. If he's your Ex, why is he still phoning you, anyway ? And next time he asks if you have put on any more weight, just say "No, I haven't. Have you lost any more intelligence ? " Minf you, Siren's version could be a lot funnier. Exes ought to be Ex.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Phone call anxiety: Why so many of us have it, and how to get over it
- How not having a set bedtime may affect your mental health
- Multiple studies find unique risks of heart disease and stroke for women
- Covid: A distorted sense of smell is dangerous but treatable
- Prof Shabir Madhi 'mortified' at decision on AstraZeneca vaccine, says it might expire
- Mkhwebane's fate in the hands of the ANC
- EXPLAINER | What is the Land Court Bill about?
- Karyn Maughan | 'Our hands are tied' - JSC after calls for Hlophe's suspension over Bongo acquittal
- Covid-19 third wave might hit earlier than expected
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19363 votes