Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 Jul 2010
why say things you dont mean?
I just dont understand his behaviour. I went on a date and it went really well (4 and a half hours). When he dropped me off at my house, he said if I want him to come and visit me during the week, he will. So I sms''ed him on Tues... no reply. I called him yesterday and left a message.... hasnt called me back. Should I just read between the lines??? Why say something like that, if you dont mean it. He is 43, so shouldnt still be playing games!!
Some folks only feel safe playing games, by their own rules. He may be 43 and not mature yet. Maybe he has reasons with nothing to do with you, and feels embarrassed to explain ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Have introverts really fared better in lockdown?
- Life Esidimeni update: Five years later, key officials implicated yet to face disciplinary action
- Covid-19: The latest science and developments on vaccines
- EXPLAINER | Chief Justice, SARS and NPA: A timeline of unsolved burglaries
- German court still assessing Markus Jooste's likelihood of conviction before main trial starts
- R250m available for Covid-19 vaccine 'no-fault compensation' fund - Mkhize
- Eben Etzebeth's uncanny knack of being fit for Boks
- Adriaan Basson | The white elephant in the troubled JSC room
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19994 votes