Ask an expert

15 Apr 2006

Why should i deal with it alone??? Help please
Hi all

My problem started about 4 months ago corresponding with people on this site actually helped me though most of it, now I losed my job because of a cheating man I could not concentrated on anything I did. I am on 3 schedule 5 medications to get me thought the day and we still live across the road from each other we see each other constantly I now have to go for HIV tests in about 3 months I think it is so unfair that I have to go though this on my own he thinks he is invisible to these sicknesses. The only person I could have gotten it from was him I was faithful for 4 ½ years I didn’t go looking for this if I cheated I would say fair enough but I didn’t he did. I do not want to speak to him but need to shock him in to the realty that he could have exposed me to this sickness how do I do it? I want to send him a anonymous SMS saying that I am a girl he slept with a year or so ago and that he needs to check himself and inform everybody he slept with after that do you think I should??? He actually gave my gw that he got medication for and told me the doctor said it might just have been a breakout that he could have in his bloodstream for years already??? What ever he’ i can't go on with my life untill i have the tests done i am so depressed that if i have some kind of disease i will kill him i loved him to bits and would have sold my soul to the devil for this man and this is what he did to me
Answer 322 views

01 Jan 0001

Hello Leah,
Sorry to hear of your troubles. Try not to get too absorbed in watching HIM and worrying about whether or not he is doing unfairly wrll, or otherwise. I'm not sure whether the anonymous SMS idea is a great one ; the best vengeance is living well, as they say --- don't tie yourself to him, but keep away from him and move on with your own life, better without him. get your testing done, and look after yourself--- you deserve it. Love for him is unearned and unjustifiable
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.