Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 Jan 2004
Wife has lost interest in me
We have just moved and my wife has joined the company. Our boss and other work mates have all become close. In fact my boss and his wife used to come over everyday and we were all having a lot of fun. My wife became very good mates with him and visa versa. then the jealousy kicked in and now they are getting divorced. Now my wifes says that she has lost interest in me and wants me to move out as I have not let her come out of her shell. My boss says that nothing is going on and they are just good mates. I am a very jealous person and follow her and do all weird things. we are now in seperate rooms and she says she just wants to be friends. I am broken and love her so much. We have not touched each other for a month now and we don't even hold hands any more. Do I let her go? Do I fight for her? We have 3 kids and I love them all and don't want to see them get hurt. Sexually my wife will not let me near her what to do ???
Dear MB --- andwered above, at the second posting of your question.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19 damages the heart by killing its muscle cells, study finds
- What the latest findings on the 501Y.V2 Covid variant mean for the development of vaccines
- Ditch the itch – using bacteria to combat eczema flareups
- Why do lungs ‘wheeze’? Scientists tried to find out
- Breast cancer: Is milk a risk factor?
- FACT CHECK | eNCA's Lindsay Dentlinger: We analysed the video that caused racist outcry - and 24 other interviews
- Coronavirus will be with us for some time, Ramaphosa tells traditional leaders
- SAA like trying to unscramble an egg, Denel basically looted, Parliament hears
- Why Bheki Cele believes criminals' rights versus those of their victims must be revisited
- Battle of the 'two chiefs': What we know about the allegations against Eskom's De Ruyter
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9375 votes
67% - 19401 votes