Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
05 Jul 2010
hey there.Advise please. I''ve met a lady two years ago. We eyed each other and I approached her. She is a beautiful married lady and I am also married.We came to a point that we exchanged numbers and started calling and sms''ing each other. I gathered that she is rather new at this.I''ve been a playa in my years and told myself that I would like to get this one too as I usually succeed.Things have been dragging and dragging and the more I speak to her the more I like her. We met when my wife was 3 months preganant and this lady was different than others in asking concerning questions about my family as if wanting to be just friends that I started feeling emotions. Like someone really caring.I cancelled going to the place where I used to see her 3 times a week and moved away to be far from her. Why do I still think of her so much 2 years later... I cant keep myself from calling her. She is out of my class but still find it hard to let go. My initial reasons were to jump into bed with her and she was sooo willing to now she is adamant in sleeping together and I am running!!! Why? what/who does this woman think she is...
So you were / are content to cheat on your pregnany wife ? Never mind who that other married woman thinks she is - who, as a matetr of interest, do you think you are ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Late-night snacks may negatively impact your work performance
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- OPINION | How one tiny country streaked ahead of SA in its digital transformation
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19886 votes