Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Dec 2004
worried and confused
I have a boyfriend he visits at my house he has his own place he sometimes sleeps at my place and i do the same , Last Saturday he slept at my place but sunday morning i had to go to the funeral of a friend i woke him up early because he does not want to be in my house by himself , i could not see anythingthing wrong there as after two hours i was back and phoned him to let him know that i am back ,the respond that i got made me aware that he was angry ever since sunday he does not speak with me or answer my calls , At first i blamed myself for going to the funeral for waking him early i even apologized through sms as he is not answering my calls sending messages everyday three to four times a day no respond went to his place he does not want to see me at all ,then i asked myself does this really love me or he needed a way out of this relationship ,if he want out he never showed me any sign of dissatisfaction satarday night we were happy couple , I wish he had said something can such a thing really happen, Is waking a person early so bad that they just break up with you . I am confused because he said nothing and now he ignores me purposely do you think the is still love or am i impatient he will forgive me for waking him up
He is being pathetically slefish and childish, and badly needs to GROW UP and start at least pretending to be a man. You don't need to be forgiven --- HE does. Why bother to hang on to a spiteful child ?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- How Taiwan beat Covid-19 – new study reveals clues to its success
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- Gwede Mantashe, Thandi Modise not keen on parliamentary oversight committee on Presidency
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20004 votes