Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
03 Nov 2006
How can I get the smell of cat pee out of my curtains and tiles. I have washed the floor numerous times and he still pees in that same spot and I have to was the curtain every week otherwise the whole house smells like cat pee. Help!! What can I do to make him stop peeing everywhere. He was castrated last week.
It takes about 6 weeks for the hormones to work out of his system. In the meantime use Feliway and provide him with a couple of clean cat litter boxes.
- Covid-19: Does exercising really reduce the risk?
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- Efforts to reduce coronavirus spread should focus on airborne transmission, not surfaces
- Psychologists find a key reason for 'Zoom fatigue' and why women are more susceptible
- Why do children fare better than adults when infected with SARS-CoV-2? What latest research says
- Cape Town fire: UCT working on urgent safety plan to prevent future fire hazards
- Cape Town fire: Did 'heritage' trees and 'ember attacks' outsmart SANParks' fire preparation?
- Gwede Mantashe, Thandi Modise not keen on parliamentary oversight committee on Presidency
- 'I was fulfilling a higher purpose' - Rabbi saves Torah from burning UCT building
- Did Tokyo Sexwale fall for a global conspiracy theory?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9436 votes
68% - 20004 votes