Ask an expert

18 Apr 2006

ENT Specialist for dogs
I would like to enquire if there are Ear specialist for dogs and if so where i could get into contact with one.
Answer 883 views

01 Jan 0001

Depending on the problem, you will generally have to see a specialist physician or a specialist surgeon. Your veterinarian will know who in your area should be able to help you, depending on the problem.

Dr Malan van Zyl
Veterinary Specialist Physician
Cape Town
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.