Ask an expert
Question

03 Nov 2006

MUSHROOMS AFTER RAIN....
Hope you could help me on this one....
My one year old bull dog stays outside and constantly seems to eat anything. After the lovely rain that we had, he got hold of mushrooms springing up from nowhere.
He seems to be okay but I prefer not to take any chances.
How can this affect him? Should I take him to the vet?
Your assistance in greatly appreciated.
Answer 306 views
Expert
CyberVet
cybervet

01 Jan 0001

You can take some of the mushrooms to your vet and ask them if they are toxic or not.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
Results
Yes
33% - 9362 votes
No
67% - 19320 votes
Vote