Ask an expert

12 Oct 2009

Separation anxiety
Is there medication or other technologies (like tailor-made sound devices etc.) available for a dog (in this case an 18-month old Jack Russell) suffering from separation anxiety? Thus far the most common behavioral treatments didn’ t work, and his periodic whining is upsetting the neighbours.
Answer 365 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Anon

Clomicalm and DAP diffuser. For the Clomicalm you need to see a vet.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.