Ask an expert

29 Jan 2004

Veterinary homeopath
Hi doc

I hope that you can help me. How do I go about finding a Veterinary homeopath. I have just about exhausted conventional medicine for my cat and I really don't want to put her down. Is there an association that you can refer me to. I live in the JHB area.

Answer 3,386 views

01 Jan 0001

You can phone the South African Veterinary Association in Pretoria (Tel 012 346 1150/1) or the South African Veterinary Council (telephone number 012 324-2392) for the names of veterinarians that practice homoeopathy in your area.

Dr Malan van Zyl
Veterinary Specialist Physician
Cape Town
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20320 votes