Ask an expert

28 Jul 2008

May you please advise on which food i should eat often to keep up with my sex life. Sometimes i may feel like it but i come so quick that I ,...........? I read that tomato can help, what else can i use, affodable and accesable food.
Answer 368 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Span
I think you should consult a sexologist because premature ejaculation may require medical treatment and/or psychological counselling. Dietary factors do not influence speed of ejaculation.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.