Ask an expert

12 Feb 2004

Allergy tests for both food and chemical substances
I live in Bellville, Cape Town. I would like to know where I can have myself tested for food allergies as well as household chemicals?
Answer 369 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Michelle
You can ask your gp to refer you to the nearest Pathology Lab, where the tests will be done.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.