Ask an expert

13 Nov 2006

Ceoalic expert
Need to make contact with the Coeliac Association of SA. Could you assist please?
Answer 733 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Lulu
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.