Ask an expert

09 Nov 2006

Eat too much
I wonder if you or anyone can assit me please!!!! I need something that will supress my appitite!! I dont get full, so all I do is eat and eat. I have noticed that I even eat more than most men. Is there anything I can take for this as I am rather small and will turn into a pudgy if I dont do something soon!!!
Answer 398 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Trinity
I think it would be a good idea to have a medical checkup to see if there is a physiological reason for this insatiable appetite of yours. In addition, try to determine if you eat so much because you are seeking comfort in food? If so, then you need to see a clinical psychologist about this condition of hyperphagia.
Let's get a diagnosis first and then change your diet.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.