Ask an expert

12 Apr 2006

Haircare Products (not chemical)
Hi, I'd like to know if you could tell me where I can go to get haircare products for dr, coloured & damaged due to intense toning & blow drying hair. As well as where I can find the 4+4 blow dry lotion and blow dry gel products. Please?
Answer 378 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Annie
As I am the Diet Expert, hair care products are not really my speciality! However, I would suggest that you ask at a good hairdressing salon - they will help you.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19424 votes