Ask an expert

06 Aug 2008

Looking for a Dietitian in Pretoria
Please could you help me to find a dietitian in Pretoria East. I have just been told i have IBS and need assitiance in the correct diet and way of eating ect. Thanks
Answer 7,052 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Anon
I can for obvious reasons not refer you directly, but you can find a dietitian in your area by visiting the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: and click on "Find a Dietitian".
Hope your IBS will soon be much better.
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9438 votes
68% - 20008 votes