Ask an expert

15 Jul 2005

nutrition study
Hi there, I have been living in london for a few years now and always consult your advice which i find very useful. Although this question is not diet related (sorry!) I have always been intterested in nutrition and I would just like to know if you can suggest any courses for me to study in CT to become a nuttitionist or any webstites i can have a look at that would guide me. thank you so much, i really appreciate your help in this matter.
Answer 353 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Stevie
Thank you for your kind words. Contact UCT and ask to speak to the Department of Human Nutrition to find out about the various courses that are offered in this field. You can also contact the Association for Dietetics in SA (011) 447-4187 (mornings).
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.