Ask an expert

06 Jan 2005

Pls help with career!!
Hello Doc,

I am currently studying at RAU (3rd year psych & physiology) I recently qualified as a personal trainer and aerobics instructor and would like to learn more about nutrition. I would really appreaciate it if you could point me into the right direction. Just a short/ one year course to be able to understand different meal plans as well as converting everthing into kiljoules ect. This would help me to educate my clients to follow a healthy life style in the propper manner.

Thank you so much

Answer 359 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Fiona
That is a good idea. Contact the Association for Dietetics in SA at: (011) 447-4187 (mornings) and ask about the post-grad diplomas, etc which are presented at some universities and Technikons.
Good luck with your studies
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19428 votes