Ask an expert

30 Jun 2005

I am currently 3 months pregnant and need some advise on diet during pregnancy. Can you refer me to a dietition
Answer 328 views

01 Jan 0001

Dear Rene
Congratulations on your pregnancy. I can't refer you directly, but if you check the List of Dietitians on this Website or phone 082-593-0276 or send an e-mail to or look in your local telephone directory or Yellow Pages, you should be able to find a dietitian in your area. In the meanwhile, click on 'Diet' at the top of this page and then on 'Eating throughout life' and read the articles on 'Pregnancy'.
Enjoy your pregnancy
Best regards
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19907 votes