Ask an expert

20 Oct 2009

Common Law
Although I own my own house, I have been living with someone for around 1 year now. I am suspecting an affair is happening under my roof and I want to know what my legal rights are. We are not married.
Answer 398 views
Divorce support expert
Divorce support expert

01 Jan 0001

Hi Blondie,

you may contact me for a legal referral:

But it seems if you are not married and own your house that there shouldn't be any cause for concern.

Have you suspicions been confirmed?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes