Ask an expert

14 Oct 2009

My husband filed for divorce and wants custody of son. I intend to defend this. I had an interdict against my husband for physical, verbal abuse in 1995. My husband is addicted to porn. He does not provide for the kids. Had a string of affairs during our 20 year marriage. Has an anger problem. Is there any reason why I won' t be awarded custody. I currently and in the past provided for the child. I do not do drugs or alcohol.
Pls advise.
Answer 392 views
Divorce support expert
Divorce support expert

01 Jan 0001

Dear Mum,

pls contact me for a legal referral.
is there a reason why he wants full cutody and not shared custody? and how old is your son?
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.