Ask an expert

06 Oct 2009

Joint custody rights
Hi there. I would like to enquire. If a parent has joint custody and they want to take their child for an academic assessment at a psychologist due to the child not coping at school. Does the psychologist need the consent of both parents or just the one with joint custody (and who is paying for medical aid)? Thanks...
Answer 328 views
Divorce support expert
Divorce support expert

01 Jan 0001

Pls contact me for a legal referral for any legal related question
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.