Ask an expert

07 Oct 2009

I just want to know if I am now involved with someone who are being sued for more maintenance can they take any of my assets or income into consideration if we are JUST staying together?
Answer 351 views
Divorce support expert
Divorce support expert

01 Jan 0001

Pls contact me for a legal referral
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes